Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing chastity for wedgies
I wanted to ask around and see if anyone wore a chastity device for wedgies, and hear everyone's experiences!

I'm really into wedgies, have been since I was a kid. I love the humiliation and domination factor of having ones undies on display. Though after a big O, all those feelings leave me. This made it complicated for me to stick to meetups and messaging others, since I would all of the sudden temporarily become very uninterested. 

Wearing a chastity has helped me maintain my interest, and I think I'll have an easier time waiting until after I finally do a meet-up before I do anything that would make me, you know, super disinterested quickly.

(For those of you that have messaged me and seen me go silent, this is why and I'm terribly sorry!)
any wedgie from the back I think still works well with chastity on, but it will make anythinf from the front either hurt more, or just be more difficult from what ive noticed
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny