Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Anyone else have a wedgie kink that's not related to humiliation play?
I'm a submissive masochist and I think the main reason I have a wedgie kink is because it combines pain and bondage, which are both aspects of BDSM I enjoy. However, I don't have any interest in humiliation play. I like the idea of my dom causing me pain as a way of giving us both pleasure. If I felt they were trying to belittle me, then I wouldn't enjoy it. I would only want to receive a wedgie from myself or from a partner who I trusted to respect my boundaries.

To be totally clear, I don't have any issue with consenting adults engaging in humiliation play or bullying role plays or anything like that--I'm not here to kink shame. It's just not how I personally enjoy wedgies. So I was wondering: anyone else have a wedgie kink that has nothing to do with humiliation/bullying role play?
*raises hand*

I just like how it feels when my undies go up my butt. I'm really not into humiliation stuff.
Personally reading these two responses makes me kinda happy, I love to wedgie nerds but I don't really like demeaning them. To be honest I'd love to caress a receivers body while they are getting a wedgie and let them know how cute they are.
(11-11-2021, 05:10 AM)WKing Wrote: Personally reading these two responses makes me kinda happy, I love to wedgie nerds but I don't really like demeaning them. To be honest I'd love to caress a receivers body while they are getting a wedgie and let them know how cute they are.

To be honest, that’s kinda what I want as a receiver. Not that much into humiliation
I've definitely gotten more comfortable and more into incorporating bullying as time has gone on, But getting to just swap wedgies with a switch friend under no guise that we're not just doing it because we both enjoy it can be a nice break sometimes haha. Ultimately I like it when guys are verbal, and being verbal, and the bullying is just a medium for that. I think the acting that happens in a bullying scene helps people loosen up a bit. But yes. one of the hottest encounters I've had was very direct, without the *theater* of a bullying kink. Just "may i" "do you like" "could you please" "harder than that" while we touched eachother in the ways we both liked.
(11-11-2021, 05:10 AM)WKing Wrote: Personally reading these two responses makes me kinda happy, I love to wedgie nerds but I don't really like demeaning them. To be honest I'd love to caress a receivers body while they are getting a wedgie and let them know how cute they are.

Reading that response makes me happy as well, that sounds a lot more like the kind of dynamic I would hope for with a dom than the ones I usually see portrayed in wedgie play.
Im not a super big fan of humiliation either, but getting a wedgie just is fun X3 some minor bullying or humiliation can be fine for me
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny