Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did your first meet up go?
I've never done a meet but I'd really love to have my underpants yanked in real life. How did your first meet up go? How did you arrange it? Was it nerve wracking? Did you enjoy the experience?
When I did my first meetup, I was super nervous, but once we started the wedgies and became more comfortable with each other, I started to relax and enjoy myself.

We had to do it in public since neither of us had a house to ourselves and we really wanted to start wedgieing each other ASAP so we just risked it and did the wedgies in a wooded area, it was kind of annoying since it meant we couldn't do the wedgies naked but we were both fine with that.

The first thing I realised was that wedgies are A LOT more painful when someone else gives them to you then when you give them to yourself, so bear that in mind.

The best way to arrange a meet up is search around on wedgie buddies for people near you, and message them.
(06-23-2021, 04:24 PM)CountryWedgie Wrote: I've never done a meet but I'd really love to have my underpants yanked in real life. How did your first meet up go? How did you arrange it? Was it nerve wracking? Did you enjoy the experience?

First time wasn't fun, I wore strong and tight underwear. So it hurt, but the second time was great after I wore better underwear.
First time it was exhausting giving really good wedgies that I was happy with. Maybe I'm just out of shape lol.
Lovely. He was very much my type. Submissive, takes initiative, and an ass! But bruh! I was so out of shape haha. I would get tired mid tug, but baby boy never minded. Hell, he gave himself an atomic just because I said so. We of course had a conversation prior so we knew each other, then we got to business hehe. He wore Hanes tighty whities.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)