Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else give themselves wedgies after a long day?
After a long day or a way to celebrate I always love to give myself some wedgies. It’s just a nice little treat and something to look forward to.
Absolutely! Just last week I had a really stressful day at work, so what did I do to relieve tension? Why I created some new tension!

I used some S hooks to hook the thong I was wearing to the back of my chair and played some video games for a bit while my undies tore into me! It was a great evening Wink
Self care is important, especially after a hard day, and wedgies are such a perfect form of self care for people who like getting their undies up their butts.
(04-27-2021, 03:09 AM)bikerhiker Wrote: Absolutely! Just last week I had a really stressful day at work, so what did I do to relieve tension? Why I created some new tension!

I used some S hooks to hook the thong I was wearing to the back of my chair and played some video games for a bit while my undies tore into me! It was a great evening Wink

Wow I gotta do that the next time I play video games. Sounds like a perfect combo
(04-27-2021, 06:01 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote: Self care is important, especially after a hard day, and wedgies are such a perfect form of self care for people who like getting their undies up their butts.

Haha I couldn’t agree more!