Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanging Wedgies
Question 
I just gave myself my first successful hanging wedgie! I have a questions though. I have to wear 4 pairs of briefs to stop them ripping Sad. Any advice on the best underwear for hanging? Since I had to wear so many, I lost feeling in my legs after about 2 minutes, I got down after 3 (I tried the sock trick). I'd love to be able to hang for longer!
I used a pair of boxer briefs by knockers and they were really good! I could do atomic in them as well as hang as long as I wanted with only one pair.
(02-11-2021, 10:36 PM)Nerdie Wrote: I just gave myself my first successful hanging wedgie! I have a questions though. I have to wear 4 pairs of briefs to stop them ripping Sad. Any advice on the best underwear for hanging? Since I had to wear so many, I lost feeling in my legs after about 2 minutes, I got down after 3 (I tried the sock trick). I'd love to be able to hang for longer!

Knocker seamless boxer briefs are really stretchy great for atomic or hanging wedgies. Also try seamless boxer briefs on ebay