Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wedgie CT
Looking for something regular to give or get in CT live in Coventry here and normally looking to get but willing to give too
Hey i live in east providence and i like to give and get too really looking for a buddy to hang out with and exchange some nice wedgies with im reall cool and chill txt me 401 470 2197
(01-09-2021, 11:41 AM)Tightywhitey232 Wrote: Looking for something regular to give or get in CT live in Coventry here and normally looking to get but willing to give too

Hey I live in CT, do you have an Instagram? DM ME @Kingwedge if you want to set something up. I prefer receiving too but we can work something out
I'm in MA but turns out im like a little over an hour away from that town. so not too bad lol
Discord: Noob6737
Gonna bump this
Bumps
Bumps
Im down 401 666 0247 im in providence
Giggling faces all around you all you can hear is their laughter your eyes widen as you feel your undies slide in deep as your reeled up the flagpole you slowly sway side to side with your head down while more laugh at you on their way out to their buses you just hope your mom comes sooner this time
Bumps