Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations
I want to do a hanging wedgie but idk how to do it without ripping my undies. Any suggestions?
I've never been able to do a true hanging wedgie, but in my experience, you have to wear two or three pairs of underwear to make sure they don't rip. Unless you have really strong underwear.
For a good hanging wedgie I wear uniqlo tighty whities and use a tennis ball, and that takes my weight for long periods. I normally have stop because of the pain before it rips lol

If you haven't tried before, you sorta put a tennis ball where the label is and twist so its held in place by the waistband, then close a door with the ball on one side and you're hanging on the other side
Likes: pretty much everything... would love someone to give me an atomic swirlie
Dislikes: bodily fluids
Another tip is to use a carabiner through the leg holes, or below the ball if using the tennis ball technique. Metal allows fabric to slide unlike rope, decreasing friction and letting tension more evenly spread. I don't think tighty wighties are necessary, but stretchier fabrics are less likely to rip in general.