Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let’s crowdsource some content?
I’m looking for vids. I’m into attractive men giving each other wedgies. I think it’d be awesome if we could all share recommendations with each other and come up with a comprehensive list of what’s out there. It’s tough to navigate content, especially since Onlyfans hides their vids behind a paywall and sometimes you subscribe and the videos suck. Also, you can’t search the website by content description so I’m sure there’s more out there than I’m finding. I’ll start with a few. Fightplace.com’s underwear attack series is pretty good; def pricey but the videos are long and they go through a lot of underwear. @jockembarassed on Onlyfans is worth a months subscription. @dan.peters21 on Instagram has some really hot videos. What else does everyone have? 
@bakuwedgie and @thelatingod on Onlyfans are pretty good too. At least I think so. Benjamin Fredrickson on Insta has some decent stuff too. Other than that I have loads of videos that I bought from Clips4sale. Not all of them were worth it in my opinion.
me! Onlyfans is wedgiejock http://onlyfans.com/wedgiejock and IG/Twitter | @wedgiejock .