Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you wear?
Hey everyone! How many guys here wear exclusively tighty whities? If so, what’s your favorite brand?
I wear exclusively briefs, but not always white ones. My favorite brand has to be Arizona Jean Co. Softest briefs I've ever worn, hands down. A close second is Uniqlo briefs, though. Almost as soft, and super stretchy, so they're great for wedgies.
I pretty much exclusively wear tighty whities. I have tons of FOTL, some Amazon Basics tws, and one pair of Hanes. That's my underwear drawer. Smile
Big Grin 
i wear primarily briefs, ( simply because I need to replenish my tighty-whitie supply), I've ripped quit a few off of myself over this past year lol, but my favorite brand that I've come across so far would have to be Uniqlo briefs, or 2xist
Wedgiewarrior28
(07-03-2020, 04:50 PM)Wedgiedude2820 Wrote: i wear primarily briefs, ( simply because I need to replenish my tighty-whitie supply), I've ripped quit a few off of myself over this past year lol, but my favorite brand that I've come across so far would have to be Uniqlo briefs, or 2xist
2xist evolve briefs were the first briefs I wore after wearing boxers my whole childhood!
(07-03-2020, 11:56 PM)Tightyw96 Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 04:50 PM)Wedgiedude2820 Wrote: i wear primarily briefs, ( simply because I need to replenish my tighty-whitie supply), I've ripped quit a few off of myself over this past year lol, but my favorite brand that I've come across so far would have to be Uniqlo briefs, or 2xist
2xist evolve briefs were the first briefs I wore after wearing boxers my whole childhood!
I'm exclusively briefs too. Stafford briefs from JCP are great. Comfy to wear, great for wedgies and last time I checked. Staffords rock! Strongly suggest buying.
I’ve only had one pair oof staffords in my life but I do remember them being surprisingly durable and stretchy for wedgies I need to get more of Them !
Wedgiewarrior28