Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hanging wedgie advice
Wink 
Hi guys,
I have give myself a few hanging wedgies to this date, but I have some questions, I hope you wedgie lovers have the answers to. 

1) How can I maximize the amount of time I can spend in a hanging wedgie. My problem is not the pain, but rather the position I have to stay in. My back really hurts, because I'm unbalanced. 

2) How can I maximize the pain I get from it. The pain I get from hanging in briefs (the only type I have) is relatively much, but I would love to have the feeling of ripping me a new hole.

3) How can I make the hanging time less boring. Don't get me wrong; I love the time I spend hanging and I want to hang longer, but I get down (longest was 12 minutes), because it just gets boring.

The stuff I have for a hanging wedgie is a rather short rope, a bar in my doorframe and a carabineer, that supports my weight.

I hope you have the answers and let me know them quick; I want to try a new hanging attempt in 2-3 hours.

Bye guys.
1)Next time, you could do it against a wall so you could maintain the posture without hurting your back.
2)Pointing your feet down as if you were trying to reach the floor or adding weights. Swinging or bouncing also increases the pain.
3)Maybe playing some fast paced-game that will make you squirm or watching something on youtube. I lasted 30 minutes playing codm.
(03-09-2022, 06:05 PM)Simple sub Wrote: 1)Next time, you could do it against a wall so you could maintain the posture without hurting your back.
2)Pointing your feet down as if you were trying to reach the floor or adding weights.  Swinging or bouncing also increases the pain.
3)Maybe playing some fast paced-game that will make you squirm or watching something on youtube. I lasted 30 minutes playing codm.

1) Sadly, a wall agains my back doesn't help, because I lean to the front.

2) nice ideas

3) that's a great idea

Thanks for your help.
Maybe someone else has some different ideas. Let's see.
I haven’t tried this myself, although I plan to soon, but you could try to run the rope under your shirt so that the front of your shirt keeps you upright.
I should try watching something when in a hanging. Ive had the same issue where I get bored soon after I get up, so maybe watching a show or something will help. I have a TV in a great spot from where I would normally hang, so that should work great!!!
Likes: Atomic(can almost do it, but not quite yet), Dangling (and hopefully hanging one day Big Grin), shoulder wedgies, most others too
Dislikes: Messy, sometimes squeaky clean, public (these 3 are ok in RP), pee, scat, blood.
Short description: 24 y/o male, 6'1", and sorta skinny
(03-09-2022, 08:17 PM)WedgieReceiver Wrote: I haven’t tried this myself, although I plan to soon, but you could try to run the rope under your shirt so that the front of your shirt keeps you upright.

That's smart. I'm gonna try it the next time.