Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aftercare for wedgies?
The pain in the ass after a good wedgie does feel good, obviously. But what do y'all do to soothe the pain afterwards? I had an amazing meet up but now my ass has been aching for almost two days lol
soo true, just bought some undies for atomics for the first time and i'm now feeling it the next day -.-
i am googling rug burn remedies, it's funny to imagine none of these answers are meant for a nerd with a sore ass from wedgies

anyways, a hot bath feels nice for the meantime ^^
I'd recommend putting Vaseline on the rough areas! It's best to put it soon after a rough session is done.
Limits: Messy, Low Key Public Is Ok
Likes: Wedgies From Partner (Non-Binary), Most Wedgies, Nothing Too Long In Duration
I have a decent spread of underwear for wedgies and my partner's paintes are on the table too
(10-08-2021, 02:22 AM)penguins Wrote: I'd recommend putting Vaseline on the rough areas! It's best to put it soon after a rough session is done
It's been almost a week since the wedgie session that gave me a limp so its pretty much back to normal now, but I'll keep your advice in mind for next time, thanks!
i recommend a good moisturizer with occlusive's (oils) use it every day or at least 1 week before a wedgie session.
if it would make your face soft and elastic use it on your ass