Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When did u first start liking wedgies?
How and when did u realize that you liked giving/receiving wedgies? How did U decide which one u liked more ?
I got my 1st wedgie around 6th grade. The exact story is a secret. I never even thought about giving. I just knew that I wanted to receive.
Picked up by my tighty whities and he ripped then off in 8th grade
(04-12-2021, 10:39 PM)NerdyBriefs Wrote: Picked up by my tighty whities and he ripped then off in 8th grade

Sexy
(04-13-2021, 02:25 AM)Darkness Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 10:39 PM)NerdyBriefs Wrote: Picked up by my tighty whities and he ripped then off in 8th grade

Sexy

Happened in front of my crush too. Well I mean she was the one that told him to do it in the first place. Oh, got a swirly too. Not the same day though.
I had 2 wedgie opportunities and 1 actual wedgie in middle school.
1 opportunity was a wedgie war in the 6th grade boy locker room. I just sat on a bench and didn't participate. From what I saw, they were pulling on the shorts which didn't cut it for me.
The other opportunity was a kid saying to turn around so he could wedgie me but since I didn't know if he was gonna rip my undies, I scared him off. lol

My actual wedgie was during a P.E. hula lesson. It was fast but fun.
For me, it was in middle school. Wedgies sadly weren't really a thing at my school, but back then, girls were terrible at keeping their undies hidden in their pants. So after seeing things like Vicki get a wedgie on Fairly Odd Parents and the Scary Movie 3 wedgie scene, I was hooked on hoping one day I could give a wedgie too. It didn't happen for many years though. It wasn't until a few years ago that I really got into receiving as well when I gave myself a dangling wedgie and loved it. I don't know how that happened, but now I'm a full-blown tighty whities wedgie nerd too!