Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underwear Preferences
If you seriously won’t meet with someone because they simply don’t like to wear the exact type of underwear that you want them to wear...grow up. I will wedgie someone in whatever undies they like, I don’t care it’s just fabric in my hands at the end of the day, and I’m not going to be forced into fabric that doesn’t feel good for me to be wedgied in it’s ridiculous. Whatever happened to compromise? Can’t both parties be happy with the types they like? The world doesn’t revolve around you.

Sorry have been running into this same issue all across the country and I couldn’t take it anymore. Someone literally said they don’t want to wedgie tighty whities, they said panties only  Huh What??? Tighty whities are literally on the wedgie flag, I just don’t get it. When you’re giving, the type of underwear doesn’t matter. When you’re receiving, the type of underwear matters very much.
What? Tighty whities are the best for wedgies! However, I do understand how others could have specific undies preferences. It shouldn't be a deal breaker, however. I mean, when I give wedgies, I would prefer to wedgie someone who wears tighty whities or colored briefs. When I get wedgied, I definitely want to be wearing tighty whities. Boxers and boxer briefs are boring. I don't get the whole panties thing because I'm all about men's underwear. Tighty whities are pretty close to panties anyways except that they're designed for men.

Compromise goes both ways, and finding someone to yank your undies can be really tough. At least it has been in my experience. I focus on tighty whities so much because that's what I remember when it comes to wedgie experiences. So, underwear choice is kind of important. I'm sure you'll find someone to give you wedgies while you wear tighty whities. I would think it would be easier to find someone who prefers tighty whities over panties, but I could be wrong.

Anyways, don't give up or become frustrated. Wedgie meets are one in a few and are super rare. If you know what you're looking for, don't compromise too much. Just be patient. And by patient, I mean it could take years.
Bro same, idk how many meet ups the dudes i talked to have done but I haven't had that many so I could never be so goddammn picky about that kind of stuff
(03-09-2021, 04:47 PM)wedgieboy Wrote: What?  Tighty whities are the best for wedgies!  However, I do understand how others could have specific undies preferences.  It shouldn't be a deal breaker, however.  I mean, when I give wedgies, I would prefer to wedgie someone who wears tighty whities or colored briefs.  When I get wedgied, I definitely want to be wearing tighty whities.  Boxers and boxer briefs are boring.  I don't get the whole panties thing because I'm all about men's underwear.  Tighty whities are pretty close to panties anyways except that they're designed for men. 

Compromise goes both ways, and finding someone to yank your undies can be really tough.  At least it has been in my experience.  I focus on tighty whities so much because that's what I remember when it comes to wedgie experiences.  So, underwear choice is kind of important.  I'm sure you'll find someone to give you wedgies while you wear tighty whities.  I would think it would be easier to find someone who prefers tighty whities over panties, but I could be wrong. 

Anyways, don't give up or become frustrated.  Wedgie meets are one in a few and are super rare.  If you know what you're looking for, don't compromise too much.  Just be patient.  And by patient, I mean it could take years.
Thank you for your kindness and understanding  Smile Heart
As a lover of crossdressing, sissy stuff and wedgies, I can kind of understand how someone may not be comfortable wedgieing me in panties if they're 100% straight and don't like femboy dudes haha. Like it may be weird for them or make it sexual when they don't want to be? Or they may only like wedgieing normal guys or nerds or whatever the person's type is. I'm just guessing and giving my opinion from someone who wears mostly girl underwear haha.
okay wow, he's tripping because tighty whities are standard for wedgies, however for me as a Dom, I can say I prefer briefs because I like to see color but I will also say given that I have built a reputation and a page to be respected in the wedgie world, all I ask is that you wear the underwear that is needed to if you really want a wedgie from me because until we get to the point of being friends, we first have to get past looks and looks for doms are underwear and then maybe after, we can negotiate you wearing your own undies but for me personally, I like dealing with subs that talk back, tell me they won't wear something because it turns me on more to rip it off them and put them in the right attire but I know also I like a sub that knows what I like and gives me just that so it really depends on the sub but yes, that man is tripping lol. Happy Wedgies!