Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the best tighty whites?
What are the best righty whites? And why?
What are your experience?
Fruit of the loom briefs are my favorite. I have the premium and non-premium ones. Both are great. I also really like Amazon's briefs. They have a thick crotch which is nice.

Hanes are my least favorite. They seem so cheaply made.

I do like the Chaps branded Hanes brands briefs though. They're interesting.

Joe Boxer tighty whities are great too, but sadly, you can't find them anymore. I like to try new brands... I have too much underwear haha.
JC Penney's Arizona Jean Co. brand boys' briefs are my favorite. By far the softest undies I've ever worn. Unfortunately, they only come in kids' sizes, so unless you're skinny (like me) they might not be able to fit. They do come in husky sizes, though, but I'm not sure what that would correlate to in men's sizes. I know the normal fit XL is between a men's small and medium, so the husky fit is probably somewhere between medium and large. I don't use Arizona briefs for wedgies, though. They're too comfy for me to want to risk ruining them with wedgies.

Uniqlo supima cotton briefs are good too. They're soft and stretchy, so they're comfortable for normal wear but also great for wedgies.

Target's Goodfellow and Co. brand briefs are also good. Classic full-rise dorky tighty whities that tend to give me a natural wedgie, they're my go-to brand for messy wedgies (I know not everyone likes messy wedgies, but they're good for other wedgies too).

Handcraft cartoon briefs have fun prints on them that I enjoy, but the fact that they only come in kids' sizes up to size 8 makes them not practical for normal wear, and wedgies in them are sometimes a bit hit-and-miss with me.

I've heard good things about JC Penney's Stafford brand briefs, and I bought a pack of them, but I'm not a fan of how high-waisted they are (they go past my belly button). That aside, though, they are soft and comfortable enough, and I think they come in a low-cut variety, so maybe those would be better.

I have several other brands that I recently bought on a Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping spree, but I haven't worn any of them enough for a proper verdict yet, and most of them are again in kids' sizes since I can fit in to those fine, and they're generally cheaper than comparable undies in adult sizes. Like our Fearless Leader wedgieboy, I enjoy trying new brands of undies, and at last count, I think I had over 150 pairs of undies just in sizes that fit me. I don't even know how many I have if I counted all my size 8 cartoon briefs and 2XL and 3XL undies