Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
how many different kinds of wedgies are there ?
Question 
how many different kinds of wedgies are there ?

what is your favorite kinds of wedgies And why ?
Smile
by my count there are 12 common wedgie types:

frontal/melvin
back wedgie
bondage/ jock lock
atomic
ripping
all around
squeaky clean
hanging
dangling
bouncing/bungee
messy
permanent

You can also switch up location and underwear type, but I think the ones listed above are the main *technique* variations.

Am I missing any? To the second question, I like dangling wedgies, permanent wedgies (usually overnight), and slow squeaky clean wedgies. There's a particular friction that only certain wedgies give, and if you like it, usually the stretchier the fabric the better.
(03-09-2020, 12:53 AM)TigerEye Wrote: by my count there are 12 common wedgie types:

frontal/melvin
back wedgie
bondage/ jock lock
atomic
ripping
all around
squeaky clean
hanging
dangling
bouncing/bungee
messy
permanent

You can also switch up location and underwear type, but I think the ones listed above are the main *technique* variations.

Am I missing any? To the second question, I like dangling wedgies, permanent wedgies (usually overnight), and slow squeaky clean wedgies. There's a particular friction that only certain wedgies give, and if you like it, usually the stretchier the fabric the better.
i dont know so much about wedgies so i was hoping you could explain to me how you do these kinds of wedgies
bondage/ jock lock
all around
squeaky clean
dangling
bouncing/bungee
messy
permanent
(03-09-2020, 08:17 AM)Secretuser Wrote:
(03-09-2020, 12:53 AM)TigerEye Wrote: by my count there are 12 common wedgie types:

frontal/melvin
back wedgie
bondage/ jock lock
atomic
ripping
all around
squeaky clean
hanging
dangling
bouncing/bungee
messy
permanent

i dont know so much about wedgies so i was hoping you could explain to me how you do these kinds of wedgies
bondage/ jock lock
all around
squeaky clean
dangling
bouncing/bungee
messy
permanent

Jock lock: lie on the floor then put the back of your undies on your feet
All around: pull the undies from all angles
Squeaky clean: pull the undies from the back then front over and over again
Dangling: hang by the undies w/ your feet barely touching the floor
Bouncing: someone bounces ya or you use bungee cords
Messy: put something down your undies such as whipped cream
Permanent: take an rope like item and slide it through your legholes in the back. Do the same in front and wear the item like suspenders.