Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whats your favourite type of wedgie?
Mine has to be a melvin wedgie, especially in cartoon undies!
I've always been fascinated with the idea of messy wedgies myself, but I haven't really had a whole lot of opportunity to actually try them out to know what they're really like.

As far as wedgies I've actually received (all from myself, unfortunately Sad ), I'd say my favorite is probably an all around wedgie.
I've always liked the idea of messy wedgies, although only had courage to do one to myself, I also like jock lock wedgies alot!
Hands down
Utterly includin' normal and hanging / bouncing
And FYI I've given myself a messy w/ mayo
Wasn't as fun as I thought it'd be
Chair wedgies are where it's at.
Limits: No hanging | No atomic | No ripping | No public (semi-public/under clothes ok) | No pics/vids | No scat | Nothing over 1 hour
Likes: Thong | Shoulder wedgie | Chair wedgie | Wedgies from girlfriend | Creative dares.
Utterly undies and atomics! Especially in tighty whities!
I like hangings and bouncings! The piledriver is a good one too but sadly can't do it solo :/
kik: skender743
instagram: weggier743

Blush Heart
Bouncing and a front to back Wedgie
Favorite type to receive is a hanging wedgie where the underwear doesn't rip for a while and you're just helpless until it finally does.

Favorite type to give is a piledriver wedgie or otherwise where you hold him down and can spank the expose cheeks.  Piledriver is a bonus because you can make him smell you.