Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Wedgies
So I thought I would start a thread talking about permanent wedgies and the best ways to do them. For the purposes of this thread I am mainly referring to just a normal permanent wedgie, but there's no hard rule; I would just prefer to keep it mainly focused on actual permanent wedgies, so like not bra connections etc...

I've always wanted to get into permanent wedgies, but my attempts at them so far have been mostly unsucessful. The best I have managed so far is about an hour but I would like to last all day. I suppose the main reason I am creating this thread, is because I am looking for a technique that will enable me to experience a good permanent wedgie. I've always found that permanent wedgies eventually get "too uncomfortable" after a while and there have been ocassions where I end up getting really sore, which I don't like. I think what I am looking for is something to make it more realistically manageable for a longer length of time. I wouldn't mind it being "uncomfortable" and in fact I would actually quite like to do a "very uncomfortable" wedgie for a day; I'd much rather it be really annoying than it being unberable. If I end squirming then I would just have to deal with it; I think it would be pretty cool to be out in public like that.

So I am wondering if anyone else feels the same way or would like or has experimented with this. I have a few theories as to what might work, but I would like to maybe discuss it with community and see if we could share some ideas.
A lot of the discomfort comes from two things: chafing and too much pressure (from a wedgie that is too strong for too long).

For getting a permanent wedgie that doesn't become too uncomfortable because of pressure, try a permanent wedgie that changes between completely loose and quite tight throughout the day.  Try:
Idea 1: Tie a rope from the back of your underwear, over your shoulder, and tie the other end to your knee. Tighten as necessary. Add a polyethylene bag or something on your shoulder under the rope so it can slide easily. That way, the rope is tightly pulling on your underwear whenever you are standing/lying down, and loose when you are sitting.

More general ideas:

Idea 2: Try a shoulder wedgie with bigger underwear (try a big, nylon thong).
Idea 3: Try a weaker permanent wedgie.
Idea 4: Try taking breaks. For example, you could undo the wedgie for 5 minutes every half hour.
Idea 5: Stop the wedgie and completely pick the underwear out of your ass. This lets you rest. You will also find that putting a permanent wedgie back on from neutral is quite satisfying.
Idea 6: (Male) Don't let your underwear crush your nuts (male) for too long or you will feel sick. Potentially try keeping a set of underwear with the crotch cut out for this purpose.
Idea 7: (Female) Avoid letting your underwear dry out your vagina (female). This will damage your labia and chafe you way faster.
Idea 8: For reducing chafing, try to wear big, thin underwear under your main wedgie underwear. The main idea is to reduce cloth-skin rubbing without weakening the wedgie feeling too much (by having a thinner buffer layer). You want the under layer to always catch the cloth from the wedgied underwear. You could try wearing thin panties or something under a thong, then pull on the thong.

Let me know if this works.
Limits: No hanging | No atomic | No ripping | No public (semi-public/under clothes ok) | No pics/vids | No scat | Nothing over 1 hour
Likes: Thong | Shoulder wedgie | Chair wedgie | Wedgies from girlfriend | Creative dares.