Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner
Other Kinks - Printable Version

+- Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner (https://wedgies.dynx.me)
+-- Forum: General & Off Topic (https://wedgies.dynx.me/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: General (https://wedgies.dynx.me/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Other Kinks (/showthread.php?tid=1739)

Other Kinks - PurpleReign - 02-28-2020

Maybe it's a personal question, lol, but what kinks do you have other than wedgies?

I'm into tickling and spanking. I haven't tried bondage (yet) but I'd like to. Kind of a masochist, but nothing too extreme. 

I would say I'm into submission in sessions. I pretty much raised myself and my siblings from a young age and I've always been very in control of/on top of things in my school, work, and personal life so being able to let someone else make the shots, just for a little bit, is really freeing. Feels like I can just breathe for a second and let go.  What about yall?

RE: Other Kinks - SillyChess - 03-06-2020

Yeah I agree I like to be submissive. And I'm also kinda a masochist too. However, I do dream of having control over other people. My fantasy is sadisict but irl I'm masochistic. Anyway, I like ballbusting. Yes it's obviously painful but I am at the complete mercy of my master. I like that for some reason.

RE: Other Kinks - TigerEye - 04-16-2020

lol it seems we're on the same for the most part. I take the opportunity to be submissive when it comes around just to give up control for a bit, as long as we're on the same page about expectations and I trust them.
besides wedgies, I also like bondage, sagging/underwear, ballbusting, and dry humping. Nice voices aren't necessarily a fetish, but they're definitely a turn on.

RE: Other Kinks - Convo_king89 - 04-21-2020

I actually joined wedgie buddies cuz i have a panty fetish. I love panty lines and seeing it show on accident, regular cotton us my favorite

RE: Other Kinks - WedgieFTL - 12-29-2020

Other than wedgies, I have a briefs and panties fetish (particularly tighty whities and white panties), love spanking, dom/sub relationship, bondage is exciting, dry humping, and I'm also a bit of a masochist and definitely more of a sub then anything, it's a bit of a turn on when my partner takes control and I'm at their disposal.

RE: Other Kinks - Darkness - 12-30-2020

I like humping. I like briefs and jockstraps. And I have a parts fetish so I love seeing a good butt

RE: Other Kinks - FemboyWedgie - 04-05-2021

I love crossdressing, only at home alone or under normal clothes. That's kind of a normal fetish though. I also love diapers! Lol. Not messing though, I like the feeling of all the padding more and maybe adding slimey food or soap and water to pretend it's full lol.

RE: Other Kinks - Blighty - 06-20-2021

Nipple cripples and pink bellys.

RE: Other Kinks - twwedgieesq - 07-29-2021

I think all my kinks are related to Underwear (particular TWs). I love thongs, seeing thongs on women, VTLs and especially Whaletails (when a woman bends down and her thong slips out of her pants accidentally)

RE: Other Kinks - JenJen18 - 08-31-2021

I'm pretty into light exhibitionism (like a dominant telling me to purposefully have my thong show), I like the idea of blackmail a bit as long as it's someone I trust, being told to write things on my body, anal, spanking, betting my body such as a pic or control, and I like being told what to wear for the day if I'm in the mood

RE: Other Kinks - SupremeWedgieHunter - 05-01-2022

My fetishes are seeing underwear and also guys sagging showing their underwear, I like to give myself underwear filling (pouring stuff down inside my underwear) or give someone else a underwear filling.

RE: Other Kinks - Orph - 09-03-2022

I have a strong thing for wrestling and fighting. I would never get in a fight in real life if I can avoid it at all.

But meeting up with some other guy to have a match within agreed-upon limits is fun for me and absolutely a turn-on, especially if it is also for him. AND it can fit great with wedgies. Since I am a big jobber (that's a person who loses often in wrestling) I tend to find myself getting rekt, and I tell the guys to feel free to yank my undies during the match—and they often do haha. If I am on top I also take advantage of the situation and give my opponent a little wedgie.

So: it's big fun, it's a nice workout, I think it's super hot and it often includes wedgies. All upside haha.

RE: Other Kinks - Wedgiesaregood020 - 09-17-2022

I love having different uncomfortable things in my underwear and being forced to go about regular tasks in public with some sort of hidden punishment