Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner
What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Printable Version

+- Wedgie Buddies Forum - Find an Adult Buddy or Partner (https://wedgies.dynx.me)
+-- Forum: Wedgie Generic (https://wedgies.dynx.me/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: General Wedgie Discussions (https://wedgies.dynx.me/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? (/showthread.php?tid=6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - RockLikesWedgies - 03-07-2021

Hanes tighty whities

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 03-09-2021

Gray Arizona briefs today. I went on a long walk, so I wanted to make sure I wore my comfiest undies.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - s_frenchy - 03-15-2021

wearing dark DIM Classical boxers briefs
I can show privately

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Mh2019 - 03-15-2021

Blue striped jockey maxstretch briefs. These are slowly becoming my favorite

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - ryan95 - 03-16-2021

Blackspade tighty whities

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - wedgieboy - 03-24-2021

I'm trying a thong by Jockey today. It's interesting to say the least. It basically gives you a permanent wedgie to wear all day. Big Grin

https://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/jockey-mens-lightweight-seamfree-thong

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Thaisissy - 03-29-2021

I'm wearing Hanes hipster panties black with a white waistband! Hehe

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Homoh - 03-29-2021

I just got some Box brand briefs so today I’m wearing the peach colored ones!

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - wedgiejock - 04-05-2021

(03-29-2021, 11:42 PM)Homoh Wrote: I just got some Box brand briefs so today I’m wearing the peach colored ones!

Nike just made briefs so why should not I? I am wearing dark blue Hanes mid rise briefs

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - NerdyBriefs - 04-10-2021

I was wearing Fruit of the Loom tighty whities, and those ripped on the fence.

So then I wore Hanes tighty whities, and those ripped on the fence.

Then it was Georgio tighty whities, and my bully ripped those before they even made it onto the fence...

So now I'm wearing Stafford tighty whities, and I'm still hanging on the fence.

I hope he comes back, it's been an hour and I'm going numb. Plus every 10 minutes someone comes b-oh, she's cute ? w-wait don't look this wa-oh noOoO!!! *shriiiiiip*

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - ryan95 - 05-25-2021

Navy CK Briefs today!

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 05-25-2021

I'm wearing teal Fruit of the Loom briefs.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - Underwearfiller38 - 06-18-2021

I am wearing American Eagle Trunks.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - WedgieOffierMan25 - 07-14-2021

Wearing red reebok boxers briefs

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 07-16-2021

Gray Fruit of the Loom briefs for me today.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - RealNerd76 - 07-18-2021

Tighty whities from good fellow is what I’m wearing

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 07-18-2021

(07-18-2021, 03:42 AM)RealNerd76 Wrote: Tighty whities from good fellow is what I’m wearing

I love Goodfellow tighty whities.  Excellent briefs for wedgies.

But today I'm wearing blue Fruit of the Loom briefs.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - RealNerd76 - 07-18-2021

(07-18-2021, 03:46 AM)selfwedgie13 Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 03:42 AM)RealNerd76 Wrote: Tighty whities from good fellow is what I’m wearing

I love Goodfellow tighty whities.  Excellent briefs for wedgies.

But today I'm wearing blue Fruit of the Loom briefs.

Yeah! Goodfellow is great! Fruit of the loom are good to though

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - sobekiii - 07-29-2021

Pink LA Apparel Briefs for me today.

RE: What kind and color undies are you wearing right now? - selfwedgie13 - 07-29-2021

I'm wearing gray Fruit of the Loom briefs today (which is almost over for me).